After the operation, the “Zero Covid” time policy has partly affected the globalization of freight rates. Currently, some ports in China are back to normal operation.
Does the freight rate from China to Vietnam decrease?
Along with contributing to a stable logistics chain, Eimskip specially launches the online platform so that our customers could check instantly for the best freight quotes from China to Vietnam. Below is the online freight checking tool:
How to have the freight quotes from China to Vietnam?
To refer to the best freight quotes from China to Vietnam, you need to take the following steps:
To refer to the general price:
- Step 1: Access the website https://freight.eimskip.vn
- Step 2: Click on the box LOGIN TARIFF RATES
- Step 3: Typing POL with one of the ports like “Shanghai, Qingdao, Ningbo, Shekou,…” and POD with the keyword “Ho Chi Minh City, Hai Phong, Da Nang..”
- Step 4: Click the Search box
To refer to the exclusive price
To refer to the exclusive price offered to your company individually, you need to apply for contracted rate via the application request directly on the platform. Steps as follows:
- Step 1: Click the “Need to sign up for an account” box.
- Step 2: Enter information and click register (wait to receive a member account in about 2-3 days)
- Step 3: Log in with the account provided to view private quotes. By clicking on the box Login Contract Rates
- Step 4: Enter POL with one of the keywords “Shanghai, Qingdao, Ningbo, Shekou, …” and POD with the keyword “Ho Chi Minh City, Hai Phong, Da Nang..”.
- ·Step 5: Click the Search box
Thus, you have received a preferential price from the Program “Best freight quotes from China to Vietnam“.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below the article or contact us at:
Address: 96 Cao Thang, Ward 4, District 3, HCMC
Hotline: 028 6264 63 80